Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Savoring The Victory Of A New Acquisition

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 369Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2272 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2021  6:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Poll Question
How do you celebrate and savor your new acquisitions so that "new coin feeling" will last as long as possible?

Poll Choices
  post about it to an online forum
  show it off to your collecting buddies
  put a picture of it on your phone and computer
  leave it on your desk to look at for a several days
  bring out the rest of the set to welcome the new guy
  take it to work with you
  tell your dog or cat about it
  bore your friends/spouse/kids with it
  smile secretly to yourself all day
  dance in the shower
  buy another coin to celebrate
  other (please explain)

Bedrock of the Community
Australia
19359 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2021  8:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are lot of pictures of coins on my 'phone.
Easy to take and keep on your 'phone, and you can be selective about to whom you may wish to show your coins to,
without actually having valuable coins in your possession.

Most of my more valuable coins have had hard copy prints taken off my 'phone to be included in a photographic picture album of them, for insurance and recovery reasons.
Learn More...
United States
108455 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2021  10:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Put a picture of it on your phone and computer" which then leads to "post about it to an online forum."
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
19233 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  07:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
"post about it to an online forum."

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5238 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  10:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@t360, that's the best poll I've seen in a while

I did "bore my spouse" only cause taking the photos so I can post it to an online forum takes a little more time.

She's learned to run the other way when a first class package or registered overseas pkg addressed to me arrives.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3240 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2021  07:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I post it here! Hearing your guys' responses to the coins I post make it worth all the effort!
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
Progress can only be achieved through trial and error. Failure is the greatest teacher.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20560 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2021  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Too old to even bother
just carl
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 369Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: