Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ebay Auction: Large Byzantine Follis Of Justinian I - Ends 12/6

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 189Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  01:35 am Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello. I have up for auction a lovely Justinian follis from the Antioch/Theopolis mint. This one has the face remaining, not very common with these forward-facing folles. And the sand patina gives it a nice contrast. As mentioned in the title, it is a large one: 39 mm wide and 19 grams. The auction start at $0.99 and runs for 7 days until ending on 12/6 at 9 PM EST. Thanks for looking.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185189391206

"For as long as Belisarius lives, it is impossible for him to relinquish this city." - Roman general Belisarius, responding to a group of Gothic envoys, during the Gothic siege of Rome in 537 AD

Attributed coins in my collection so far - Roman: 241, Byzantine: 44, Post-Roman Germanic: 24
Edited by VisigothKing
11/29/2021 01:36 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2021  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Friendly reminder that the auction ends this Sunday at 9 PM EST. Thanks again for looking.
"For as long as Belisarius lives, it is impossible for him to relinquish this city." - Roman general Belisarius, responding to a group of Gothic envoys, during the Gothic siege of Rome in 537 AD

Attributed coins in my collection so far - Roman: 241, Byzantine: 44, Post-Roman Germanic: 24
Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2021  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Only two days left! Still pretty low! Thanks for looking!

Edited by VisigothKing
12/03/2021 8:45 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  11:21 am  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Auction is ending at 9 PM EST tonight!

Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One hour left. Thanks again for looking and good luck if you bid/already put in a bid.

Edited by VisigothKing
12/05/2021 8:00 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 189Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: