Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Found This Yesterday In A Roll Of Quarters

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 905Next Topic  
United States
11 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  1:03 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Redneck to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Pillar of the Community
United States
1437 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  1:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good find!
United States
11 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Redneck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks OWATCHMAN it pays to do laundry once in a while
Learn More...
United States
23279 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  1:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Silver at face value is always nice. Well done!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
United States
1078 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice!
Elliot Mitchell
Experienced coin roll hunter with 5+ years in the hobby
My Registry Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/334324/
My IS Type Set: http://goccf.com/t/411655
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/408555
My Ebay Store: https://www.ebay.com/usr/coinhunter...047675.l2559
ANA # 3204217, CONECA # Y-6505
Pillar of the Community
United States
8069 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Makes one's day.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5472 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet!
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7493 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1852 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cladking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is a nice find but for every silver quarter I find I find about five AU '82 and '83 quarters that I get an average $2.50 each for. I also will find a couple nice XF or AU pre-1980 quarters that are all quite scarce any more. I'll find one error worth five or ten dollars and three or four current Gems in the parks quarters. For every three silver quarters I find a W quarter worth $10 and an underappreciated S-mint in AU. For each silver quarter I also find a few reverse clad varieties. I find lots of other stuff that will never be worth much but are still quite interesting. In 1998 I found a nice evenly worn 1968-S PR in VG.

I'm a big fan of silver but if it were only silver in change to look for I'd never even glance at it.

In a very few years those old clad quarters in nice shape are going to start commanding significant premiums. The old beat up silver will still be worth spot.
Time don't fly, it bounds and leaps.
Edited by cladking
12/05/2021 9:35 pm
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JTCC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Always nice to get silver in rolls! Great find!
Learn More...
United States
112341 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2896 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  8:01 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find. Congratulations and keep searching.
Paul Bulgerin
Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  08:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice to find silver. Congrats.
Valued Member
United States
60 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2021  1:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T_F_F to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good find!
Pillar of the Community
United States
909 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2021  08:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdh157 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
looks like it might be a D/D.
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 905Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: