Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Most Beautiful Coin US Has Ever Made-Need Votes/Images

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 945Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
3123 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  10:13 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add mdpmedia to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Quote:
...most beautiful coin the US has ever made

Mine is the St. Gaudens $20

Pillar of the Community
United States
971 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  10:25 pm  Show Profile   Check jacrispies's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Of course, jacrispies says bust half.

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9787 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2021  04:19 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
502 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2021  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For me, I've always felt it was the high-relief Saint-Gaudens double eagle. If you count commemoratives, then the round Pan-Pac $50 is right behind it, in my mind...

Pillar of the Community
United States
8527 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2021  4:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with hokiefan_82 and here is my example.

IN NECESSARIIS UNITAS - IN DUBIIS LIBERTAS - IN OMNIBUS CARITAS
Help me optimize my photo setup: http://goccf.com/t/411871
Pillar of the Community
United States
513 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2021  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mikev50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
standing liberty quarter--
Pillar of the Community
United States
6748 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2021  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice '17!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10246 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2021  8:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe not this one but
A nominee for sure

My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
3123 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  12:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdpmedia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ TNG

Your images are tied to a dead link: no images showing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3123 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  12:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdpmedia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
...standing liberty quarter--

That SLQ is a real beaut.

I've always been a toner type.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
16502 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is my favorite coin design , Don't you just love her gown .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10246 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  12:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
@ TNG

Your images are tied to a dead link: no images showing.

jbuck's instructions
(Many of my images are stored in CCF Member Photo Galleries)

For those who are using Chrome or Chromium based browsers (Edge, Opera, etc) and cannot see images, please try this:

Click on the padlock in the address bar.

Click on site settings.

Under Permissions, scroll down to 'Insecure content' and set to Allow.

Reload the page and images should load.

This will only affect CCF. Mixed content will remain blocked on all other sites until you allow it.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Edited by TNG
12/07/2021 12:41 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2530 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  12:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When the images don't show on the thread it always works for me to "left click" I'm on a phone so no clicking lol, then open in new page. Images always show up for me like that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4592 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  12:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One of my favorite coins is the Enhanced Reverse Proof American silver eagle.

Pillar of the Community
United States
8527 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  12:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These new coin finish techniques are phenomenal. Stunning contrasting surfaces!
IN NECESSARIIS UNITAS - IN DUBIIS LIBERTAS - IN OMNIBUS CARITAS
Help me optimize my photo setup: http://goccf.com/t/411871
Pillar of the Community
United States
2044 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  12:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since this topic is in the Colonial and Classic section, I agree 100% with T-Bop on the Walker. Hands down my favorite and the coin that started me down the rabbit hole. Also think the reverse is the best rendition of an eagle on the classics.
"Nummi rari mira sunt, si sumptus ferre potes." - Christophorus filius Scotiae
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 945Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: