Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

First Heavy Off Center Strike (Dime)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 343Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
507 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  5:17 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Not an error collector but when this came up to auction I had to grab an example of it. American dime I'd say at-least 90% off struck.

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
RCNA Member

There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Pillar of the Community
United States
1097 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love snagging these myself, too bad it didn't have a readable date .
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2524 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy to hear you ended up winning this. I still don't have even a minor one for my error collection.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
64243 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fun thing to own for sure!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
507 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys I'm happy I got it too! Definitely is something to see.
RCNA Member

There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5309 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  8:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice snag, that is very cool and extreme!
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
8156 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Just a bit outside"
-Bob Uecher, Major League
ša va bien aller

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
"Just a bit outside"
-Bob Uecher, Major League
Nice!
-makecents-
Learn More...
United States
21955 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ooh that is a cool error. Nice pick-up!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
United States
7652 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2021  10:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool when they are this extreme
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1014 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  08:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool!
Elliot Mitchell
Experienced coin roll hunter with 5+ years in the hobby
My Registry Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/334324/
My IS Type Set: http://goccf.com/t/411655
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/408555
My Ebay Store: https://www.ebay.com/usr/coinhunter...047675.l2559
ANA # 3204217, CONECA # Y-6505
Pillar of the Community
Canada
507 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks so much! Glad to see other people appreciate it like me.
RCNA Member

Pillar of the Community
United States
1050 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  10:00 am  Show Profile   Check sheldius's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add sheldius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have to say that is a nice example. I'll have to add one someday. Thanks for sharing.
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 343Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.46 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: