Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20th Century Type Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 76 / Views: 3,272Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
United States
5253 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2021  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@CaptainRich, you're set is very nice! I've been looking for it also as you have it in your link. All the pictures in my sets are mine (minus the 1958 Proof and the SLQ Type 2 as I didn't get the coins yet), I like to keep the pictures consistent. I really should add comments though.

I had an AU 58 Peace dollar that I really wanted but the seller didn't get back to me until the AU 55 was shipped. Oh well. With the extra money I got a 1958 PF LWC cent which gave me 2400 points (so all is good).
Edited by hfjacinto
12/28/2021 2:55 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
737 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2021  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Check captainrich's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add captainrich to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, hfjacinto. Since retiring, I've found more time to set up some of my stuff in the NGC Registry. I've discovered that even if I had a lot of coins to start a particular registry set, I'm always missing the most current/modern issues and have to go shopping for them. But the whole registry process is fun and keeps me busy, even though I can never compete with the "big boys."
Learn More...
United States
114935 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
5253 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2021  2:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@CaptainRich,

There is no competing with the big boys (those pockets reach down to places I wouldn't feel comfortable spending)., I'm all about a complete set rather than top 10. As long as it appeals to me, I'm good. I agree with you, I picked up a few low cost moderns for this set https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/369022/ although I know I'll never finish it.

BTW I laughed at your writeup for the Registry Set !
Pillar of the Community
United States
5253 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2022  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last of the coins, and it might as well be a nice one.

Learn More...
United States
114935 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2022  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Last of the coins, and it might as well be a nice one.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5253 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2022  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since the set is done, needed to post all the coins.

Lets start off with cents.

Edited by hfjacinto
01/06/2022 3:39 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
5253 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
5253 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2022  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dimes

After I took the picture, I realized I was missing one dime. Here you go

https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...ins/2276790/

I had packed up everything so its not going to happen (today at least).
Edited by hfjacinto
01/06/2022 3:40 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
5253 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
5253 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
5253 Posts
Learn More...
United States
114935 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2022  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Since the set is done, needed to post all the coins.
Looking good!
Quote:
Dollars
Half of them are Ikes.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5253 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2022  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Half of them are Ikes.

I somehow figured you would like that
Learn More...
United States
114935 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2022  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I somehow figured you would like that
I am predictable.
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 76 / Views: 3,272Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: