Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1962 D Jefferson Nickel Help? Does A DDO / DDR Exist?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 537Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
120 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2021  12:34 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Zander2014 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Good morning community. Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with this coin. On the obverse side, all letters look foxy they all look as if there's a black and white In God We Trust. L I b in Liberty is super close the outside of Y near the T seems off. The date has a dark outline just like all letters. The 6 is really weird as if a 6 on top of a 6. The two looks cubed and twisted. Please look between hump on back of 2 and top of Tale 2. Why is the last T in trust that way and there's a big Z in the crown of Jefferson's head.

On reverse side I noticed same black and white words the mint mark d looks as if it's a d on a d top of tea in all the chips of the tease United States the entire word unum and Monticello especially the bottoms of the N and U in UNUM. The V in the word. Five. Can anyone tell me anything? Thanks community .

Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2021  12:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JTCC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Better images would be required.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
45172 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2021  04:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Valued Member
United States
120 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2021  05:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zander2014 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good morning community. Heres the pictures brighter requested new member. If you look above tail of 2,corners of t's. All letters have points like elf shoes. Lol. Merry Xmas. Yeah right. My luck probably Machine Doubling.. Good luck hunting community I'm going to my favorite coffee shop. I always get change. Lol

Valued Member
United States
120 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2021  05:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zander2014 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please look at the E IN LIBERTY. Middle prongs
Bedrock of the Community
United States
45172 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2021  06:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WADR,until you can improve your photos there is no reason to post them. The better the photos you post,the better we can help you.
John1
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  07:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Owen9177 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What is this
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
15244 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  07:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From your description and what I can make out, you have Die Deterioration.
In any case, it is not an error if that is what you want to know.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
45172 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  07:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Owen9177,
to CCF. What is what? Best to start your own thread along with a couple good quality pics and detailed questions.
John1
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 537Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: