Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2022 US Coins In Circulation.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 174 / Views: 9,819Next Topic
Page: of 12
Pillar of the Community
826 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2022  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yesterday I received 2 2022 D sally quarters.
Valued Member
United States
438 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2022  08:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just back from a 10 day trip to Ohio / West Virginia. Thought I could pick up some P coins. $20 change+ and only one 2022 nickel and two Sally Ride quarters.
Learn More...
United States
116343 Posts
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2022  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoffeeTime to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got 8 mankillers Ds as change yesterday. Straight from an on opened room at a store.
Learn More...
United States
116343 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1162 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2022  12:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Update: I eventually did come across a Mankiller quarter, just not from thrift store change.
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2022  6:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoffeeTime to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got a dozen Mankiller and another 10 sally ride quarters as change this week.
Learn More...
United States
116343 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  11:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got a dozen Mankiller and another 10 sally ride quarters as change this week.

...when it rains it pours...nice finds.

KK
United States
38 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2022  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DiscoLover82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe I'm up to 3-4 dimes and 3 Sally Ride quarters from this year...all minted in Denver, interestingly.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1162 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2022  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I have one Sally Ride Philadelphia quarter.
Also, supposedly today is the day the Nina Otero-Warren quarters enter circulation so you might want to keep your eyes peeled for those.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2022  3:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not finding any 2022's in circulation.

KK
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2022  10:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoffeeTime to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm getting many sally ride and Mankiller in normal change. A few look like they were from a newly opened roll. Now if I could only find some Ps.
Learn More...
United States
116343 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1162 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2022  6:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Not finding any 2022's in circulation.

I have a bunch of 2022 quarters that I'd be willing to trade.
Page: of 12 Previous TopicReplies: 174 / Views: 9,819Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: