Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Aussie Membership...

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 87 / Views: 9,052Next Topic
Page: of 6
Rest in Peace
United States
2884 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2006  11:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mike to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
By the latest count, of those members posting their Country of Origin Aussie Membership stands at 79! Mike
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1149 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2006  12:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pattiewhack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well, how many CANADIANS are there in the forum... not many?
i feel unrepresented...
jk
Rest in Peace
United States
2884 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2006  03:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mike to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are 26 members declaring Canada as their Country of origin. That's pretty good representation on a forum with members from 46 nations!! Mike
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1149 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2006  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pattiewhack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sweet!
how do you see where everybody is from Mike?
andrew
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2006  6:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you click on Members at the top of the screen, you will see the member list. You can then click on the column heading for the country and it will sort by country.
Valued Member
Australia
444 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2006  09:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNC king to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
79 aussies ,that is great news
Learn More...
United States
15187 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2006  07:47 am  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Aussie Membership now at 83

I vote that when we hit 100 (This may take a while)

We have a drawing amongst the Aussie membership.
Those who are interested can submit a coin for the prise.
(Must be an Australian coin) [Only rule]

I'm willing to submit a coin.
How about the rest of you?

Anyone want to be the holder of the coins donated
so they can all be posted from one spot?
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
Australia
652 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2006  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rggoodie

Aussie Membership now at 83

I vote that when we hit 100 (This may take a while)

We have a drawing amongst the Aussie membership.
Those who are interested can submit a coin for the prise.
(Must be an Australian coin) [Only rule]

I'm willing to submit a coin.
How about the rest of you?

Anyone want to be the holder of the coins donated
so they can all be posted from one spot?

I'll put in a 2000 Rabbit. Personally, in this instance, I'd only like it open to any Aussie who submits a coin.

However, I think it would be a great idea if we had the same thing open to everyone. Wouldn't it be nice to get a small box of coins, the contents of which have been contributed by coin collectors from all around the world? [:p][:p][:p]
Learn More...
United States
15187 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2006  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yass

I'll put in a 2000 Rabbit. Personally, in this instance, I'd only like it open to any Aussie who submits a coin.

However, I think it would be a great idea if we had the same thing open to everyone. Wouldn't it be nice to get a small box of coins, the contents of which have been contributed by coin collectors from all around the world? [:p][:p][:p]
[/quote]

This was my thought there has already been a drawing on the forum open to all members. This should be for Aussies with Aussie coins since it does celebrate Aussie membership.

I feel we should make one exception

Since qualification to become a Knight on this forum the prerequisite is ownership of an Australian coin. This should be opened to all Knights as well.

rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1295 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2006  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add markn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd be happy to donate something... would a 1942D UNC Threepence be enough?
Learn More...
United States
15187 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2006  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These do not have to be valuable coins
I think even a circ coin would do

What do the rst of you think?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1262 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2006  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add humpybong to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Yep count me in....will have to look at my coins to see if I can spare one or two.

Valued Member
Australia
444 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2006  05:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNC king to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i will enter too , I am sure I can find something nice to donate
Valued Member
Australia
109 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2006  05:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add madbudgie0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, looking looking looking.... I have spare.... 1991 Genuine "portable pressed" $1 & 2005 Genuine "portable pressed B " (Brisbane) $1 coins, I can help out with.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3453 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2006  08:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Count me in. I'll put in 4 Pennies, 1948(m), 1952(m), 1962(p) and 1964(m).

Do we really need a collection point? or should we just mail direct to the eventual winner? That way there is only one lot of mail cost.

If you do wish to have a collection point, then I would gladly volunteer to hold the coins until a winner is found.

Steve
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 87 / Views: 9,052Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: