Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 LSC - Precud Perhaps

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 190Next Topic  
Valued Member
Learn More...

United States
385 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  2:59 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Cons to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi All.

I have not seen this die crack on the forum yet.

Getting ready to sell coins to benefit a child who lost his father who was an innocent victim to gunfire in Birmingham. Makes me feel like I am helping in some way...maybe not a lot of money involved but every bit helps.

So I am trying to make sure I am correctly listing items and my track record is spotty on identification....and I have never sold a coin before!

I think I see a precud on this coin on the obverse.

I have (3) 2021 coins to sell as a bundle. This coin, the 2021 spiked head and cud I posted here on the forum, links below.
I have 5 of each coin.
I was thinking of selling the 3 of them together for $20 plus shipping. I have ordered some nice 2x2's for them. Does that seem like a good price? Too high?

http://goccf.com/t/408617
http://goccf.com/t/405282

Pillar of the Community
United States
5932 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is a die crack but does not look like a pre-cud,it is running from the rim onto the field.There is another die crack extending from top of Forehead onto the Eye socket. Good find.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
385 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  4:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cons to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the response Chase007 :) I think you are correct. The precuds should touch both rims now that I look at them again....sometimes things go over my head!
I did see the crack on the head and was pretty sure I knew what that was called LOL!
Edited by Cons
01/13/2022 4:53 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
527 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Check VestigeWolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VestigeWolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is that a small chip in his hair or just a zinc bubble?
Discovering the truth does not have all the answers.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
385 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  2:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cons to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi VestigeWolf it is a small chip. Also small chips on the crack on the S.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 190Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: