Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Just Got In A Few Nice Pennies The Other Day.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 508Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7341 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  3:41 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Thanks hfjacinto, for the coins! they look great.
1920, 1921, 1922 King George V penny.

Edited by Dearborn
01/16/2022 3:48 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1500 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice ones! Grade-wise the 1920 looks VF-30, the 1921 in XF-45, and the 1922 in XF-40. I might have to show mine eventually .
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
67596 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  4:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice-looking lot!
Pillar of the Community
United States
593 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great acquisitions!

I sort of chuckled when I saw the stuff that looks like it is emanating from George's mouth on the '20 but I do like it.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4287 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  4:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd say F-15, VF-30 and VF-30 with corrosion. All looked cleaned, but a nice set to start George.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4965 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are welcome @dearborn.

I found these at my local coin shop when I was doing my small cents collection. I doubt they were cleaned at least recently as the box they were in hadn't been touched in over 10 years and most where in the box for 30+ years (the son now manages the fathers coin shop, the date code for a few were from 1960) Not many Canadian small cents collectors near me I guess. I actually ended up cleaning out the coin shop of Canadian small cents after I had ordered a few from Allen's in Ohio. These were some of the duplicates.

Let me know what else you are missing and I'll look through my pile.
Edited by hfjacinto
01/16/2022 5:07 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7341 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Let me know what else you are missing and I'll look through my pile.

will do, but since I'm just beginning, I pretty much need everything (except for what you sent me and what Merclover sent me - '63-37]).
I need to make up a spread sheet for them and get an album to place them in as well.
This should be a fun series to collect, as I need it all! lol.
Learn More...
United States
112066 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 508Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.32 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: