Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1972 P DDO-003 LDS Cent

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 359Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
249 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  4:43 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add allcoinsaregood to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
1972 DDO=3 Late Die State

I almost missed this 1972 DDO-6 as the doubling, while on this cent, is difficult to see. As there are a host of cents for the 1972 you are forced to go through most of them on Copper Coins to identify the markers! I am reasonably certain I got it right. I have been mostly wrong so I thought I would post this one for comments. Regards and have fun!

Edited by allcoinsaregood
01/18/2022 2:41 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2915 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add levelsofmadnes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wrong variety... check the die markers
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4419 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Check tropicalbats's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add tropicalbats to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
FS-103 stage B. Nice find!
Learn More...
United States
112197 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2915 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  5:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add levelsofmadnes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ahhh FS-103 it is...

excellent find
congratulations

SIDE NOTE:
i have a give away in about 420 posts... and the only way to win is to check the die markers
Valued Member
United States
249 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allcoinsaregood to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You know I looked at 003! What did Maxwell Smart say, "missed it by that much agent 99" or close but no cigar!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2915 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add levelsofmadnes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
by the way,

change the header to DDO-003

so when folks do research, this will populate
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2300 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  03:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like more DDO-003 then FS-103 (to commercial)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1710 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  3:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice find, congrats!
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
632 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2022  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gsp193 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find!
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 359Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: