Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1921 S Morgan Dollar

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 1,072Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MissyLynn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What do you mean by paint?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1824 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  9:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What do you mean by paint?
I use a laptop, when doing my searching and compiling of pics and it's software that I think is still on most hardware products, could be wrong about that though, I'm a little archaic too. Here is a screenshot, if you can make it out, that shows you how to get to it. I've numbered the steps, 1 through 4, as how to open "paint". Just play around with it and see what all you can do.
-makecents-
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  03:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MissyLynn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ah now I know what you mean. My phone does not have it. My laptop does. I'm gonna try and post better pics.
Edited by MissyLynn
01/27/2022 03:22 am
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  04:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MissyLynn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trying this again. I'm stumped.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1824 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  12:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The pics are better but still out of focus, especially the lower half, maybe your camera or phone was not level. Did my best with these but still came up empty, sorry. Maybe someone else can see something I am not seeing.
-makecents-
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 1,072Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: