Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Have A 1955 Penny That Seems To Be With Error

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 785Next Topic
Page: of 2
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  04:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vchafin72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I must have miscommunicated my thoughts. I was referring to myself being
uneducated Sir. I am absolutely ignorant when it comes to coins as I literally 2 days ago have taken a real interest. My apologies to all who felt insulted. Was not once my Intentions. I regretfully will remove myself from this forum as it seems to be a little over my head. Thank you to all who had input. Best wishes to all. Goodbye
Edited by Vchafin72
01/24/2022 04:17 am
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  04:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vchafin72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And did I say room, no sir I said I am sure it leaves room for MY SILLY QUESTIONS. SO IT IS NOT I THAT WAS BEING RUDE OR INSULTING. THE COMMENTS REFERRED TO MYSELF BEING UNEDUCATED. EXCUSE MY POST FROM THE START as it seems to have been a terrible mistake indeed. I BID YOU ALL A FINE FAREWELL.
Edited by Vchafin72
01/24/2022 04:23 am
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  04:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vchafin72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And junk coins you say. You sir are insulting and rude! Air must be a little thin up there. Avetazen Enjoy your collecting.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1105 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  08:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sorry, I will not quote your input, which do not help anyone. Your post just make us not to answer to those kind of coins show here.

Saying "uneducated posts" mean those who answer are uneducated and you are superior's to them?!!? Sorry telling this and from the point of view of psychiatrics science you show been more uneducated because you insult peoples which you never meet or know. No one was impolite or sally, this it is your perception and not more then this. All here answer polite, respecting you and with correct point regarding your coin.

I do not answer because when I see more and more this junk coins here I put in question how much time we have to spend with those coins who are promulgated by who know speculators on YouTube, Esty or other sites?. Is no interest for the community, the real one not for lottery ticket.

You say to change the "room"? do 'it. Here it is not a room how on many chat sites says, here it is a focus collecting branch forum.

Good Luck.

I'm not sure what happened to provoke this response (maybe a previous post has been deleted?) but upon reading it I feel that it is a little harsh and the word 'we', as used above, should read 'I'.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
2284 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  09:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Coaster. I say "WE", because we follow every coin indifferent of the regard of the owner. Here all we analyze each one post and give our the opinions. could be wrong?, yes could happened. But the majority of the answer will give you the real image. Like Canadian and more familiar with Australian English I understand you very well from where you point and where you want to point. For me is fine this. From the part of the OP which excused for the words, and anyone here will accept because was just momentum frustration and not really voluntary wish to do. Me I just point the use of some words which do not have place here indifferent of the personal felling's. That's is and the OP is welcome any time here to put questions or show her or his concern about a coin.

No other previous response make me to answer like this, just the words without justification. For me the OP is also welcome to send private message to me and if it is my field with pleasure I will answer or redirect to more competent person.

Hope you enjoy you summer because here I had -29 C deg this night and with the wind -35 C deg.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 785Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: