Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Bought My Very First Dansco Album Only 11 Months Ago

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 891Next Topic
Page: of 2
Learn More...
United States
111980 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2022  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If Dansco was producing them, The prices would not be that bad. it is all the 'scalpers' out there inflating the prices.

I hope Dansco gets it all sorted soon. I am anxious to add some albums.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1513 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  02:38 am  Show Profile   Check jacrispies's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
'scalpers'

Heyyyy

The 7070's are a fantastic opportunity for quick profit flips. A lot of coin shops still have new ones available for $45 or less. Buy them up, and sell them on Ebay for $100.

Then use the profits to buy coins to fill the albums!

Most of the albums sell for regular prices on Ebay, as they don't have the same demand as the 7070.
Learn More...
United States
111980 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Most of the albums sell for regular prices on Ebay, as they don't have the same demand as the 7070.
I have seen some non-7070 Dansco albums sell for decent premium. It is going to happen as long as vendors have "Product is out of stock" showing on their site.
Valued Member
United States
355 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is an impressive line of albums Dearborn. What's more impressive is that you've assembled them in the past 11 months with them being in such short supply. I sure could use some slipcases for my albums, so I might try that link. I'm impressed with the integrity of that shelf! No noticeable sag in the middle at all.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7325 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  12:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I sure could use some slipcases for my albums, so I might try that link.

What they have for sale, they have at great prices. They also ship FAST! I usually get anything I order in 4 or 5 days. I only wish I had found them 10 months ago...

Quote:
I'm impressed with the integrity of that shelf! No noticeable sag in the middle at all.

Since starting this topic, I have gotten the slip cases for the early dimes. And also added one more album, (the SBA w/Proofs)
Edited by Dearborn
01/26/2022 12:28 pm
Learn More...
United States
111980 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Since starting this topic, I have gotten the slip cases for the early dimes. And also added one more album, (the SBA w/Proofs)
Excellent!
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 891Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: