Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Excited New Member, Minnesota, Lots Of Experience And Knowledge. Lots To Learn Too

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 244Next Topic  

United States
10 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2022  8:22 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SellerOfAllCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I can't believe I just came across this site! I can already tell I'll get a lot out of it from many different areas. I just joined so will be exploring the different subjects, posts, asking questions (I have 2 already).
I plan to follow all the rules and have read the Dos and Don'ts. I'm interested in buying and selling although I understand that doing either likely doesn't happen right away and I agree with that!
I believe in Karma, live by The Golden Rule, consider My Word and reputation more valuable than a 1933 Saint, $4 Stella and any other coin or collectible.
I'm sure I can help answer questions about identifying or evaluating certain coins and will do my best to find time for that.
I only collect silver, love toned coins, old PCGS holders ( especially Rattlers), 2oz—10oz coins. Piedforts and High Reliefs , among other things.
With that said I'm not a big fan of error coins, VAMS, Gimmicky limited edition made up series of rounds with outrageous prices.
There are some amazing coins being issued by world mints that employ new minting techniques and innovations that are eye popping and I'd love to be able to collect most of them.
Anyone familiar with Smartminting (registered trademark)? I have 5 of the 6 issues of The 7 Summits series from the Cook Islands. I still need the 2021, and the final one released this Fall.
I'd post a picture of one but it's probably too early for a new guy to do so. See you around and I'm glad I stumbled upon this place when Googling something about the reverse of the Bicentennial Kennedy half dollar.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
20506 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2022  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
A cultivated person is a citizen of the world*
Pillar of the Community
United States
1437 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2022  8:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1509 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2022  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We are happy to have your experience aboard, . I too love to help around here! You can actually post pics right from the getgo also.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5080 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2022  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Learn More...
United States
112157 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
10316 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  09:35 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from England!
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 244Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: