Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Women Quarters Sets Delayed

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 51 / Views: 1,591Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7437 Posts
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  5:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
J, I was kidding....
With text, it is difficult to tell sometimes!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7437 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7437 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2022  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well the Women Quarter Mint sets and the Silver sets are back on the schedule:
Mar 08 - American Women Quarters 2022 Proof Set
Mar 29 - American Women Quarters 2022 Silver Proof Set

Unlike the State and ATB Quarters sets that sere only released in silver sets, the women sets are going to be both clad and silver...
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  11:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Unlike the State and ATB Quarters sets that sere only released in silver sets, the women sets are going to be both clad and silver...
I thought they always had both?

Of course I only bought full sets, so I only noticed them and never bought them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4990 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ATB Quarters where released in both as I have a sample of each (clad/silver)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7437 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now I have to go back and look, I do know that the quarters were minted in both clad and silver that were included with the full sets. I thought that the 'stand-alone' sets were only silver proofs.
I do have the clad quarter sets as well that were included with the regular coins in one box. When I get home, I'll recheck that out.

But at any rate, they are back on the schedule...
Edited by Dearborn
02/04/2022 12:12 pm
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  12:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
ATB Quarters where released in both as I have a sample of each (clad/silver)
To be clear, my question is whether or not they were sold in clad proof set on their own and not just as part of the full set with cent, nickel, dime, half dollar, and dollar(s).
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  12:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I looked back though my emails and I found product announcements for both versions of the America the Beautiful proof sets... silver and clad. I am sure if I go further back I will find the Statehood ones as well, at least back to 2005 or whenever it was they finally started doing them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4990 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The US mint released both silver and clad proof quarters standalone sets.
Edited by hfjacinto
02/04/2022 2:15 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7437 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The US mint released both silver and clad proof quarters standalone sets.

Well I stand corrected, I'm glad I brought that up. Going back and searching out the clad stand alone sets, I found almost all of them going back to the beginning of the States program in 1999. So I bought them all from 1999 to 2019. only missing 3 of them now - 2009, 2018, and 2020
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7437 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7437 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2022  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am glad we got that all sorted out.

yup, me too...
So, I went and bought the quarter clad mint set full run from 1999 to 2021 (2022 will be from the mint when they are released.)

Also 2020 and 2021 are in the mail and not here yet.
2009- I'm bidding on - this is the set I was going to give up for that other feller (can't remember their name) that wanted to get a birth date set for his family. I thought he may want it.

Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2022  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well I got my P/D/S Quarter set from the Mint today..
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 51 / Views: 1,591Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: