Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1970 S Lincoln Memorial Cent Small Date / Flying 7?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 554Next Topic  
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  06:28 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add fragsmax to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

I found this in a roll last night and would like to verify the variety.

Thank you in advance for responding.

Bedrock of the Community
United States
44731 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  06:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Going to need close ups.Also,when posting pics please crop pics right up to the coin,thanks.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Edited by John1
01/26/2022 07:50 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
8102 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  07:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes--need closer, full, large and sharp photos. Thanks.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7575 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1057 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes need better picture. Looks like a large date, with that picture.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4963 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It appears by the pics provided it is a large date.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
67910 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Waiting for close-ups, but definitely a large date.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8370 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As pointed out, cropping your photos will help to enlarge your image. We can't help you with these small photos.
ça va bien aller

United States
42 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fragsmax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

I apologize for the quality of these images. It seems that a coin scope is going to be a necessity. I appreciate everyone's input. Thank you.

United States
42 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  5:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fragsmax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Additional mention. Note that the top of the 0 appears above the 7 because it has been squished somewhat flat.
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2022  03:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fragsmax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi @merclover, @Coinfrog, @Jim0815, @Cujohn, @Dearborn, @ijn1944, @John1,

I apologize for the delayed upload of the new images. I am in the process of moving which is making time on the PC difficult.

Thank you for your time.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2345 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2022  04:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is not a small date. Question? from where you take the "flying 7"?
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2022  7:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fragsmax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a good question siviosi. I hit several links provided in Google search results and recalled seeing it mentioned. <-Translates to: "Newbie mistake".

Thank you all for your assistance.
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 554Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: