Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1934 Lincoln Toner BN

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 262Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17873 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  10:44 pm Show Profile   Check BadThad's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Another grospoisson gift! Too bad he didn't get to it in time, the browning has progressed past the color stage. It's still an interesting and nice coin. The brown has subdued the luster, it's still there (more than my photos show) but it's diffused.

I'm thinking about putting it in a window sill so it will just go full brown. It might be a better looking coin in brown since it's virtually hit-free.

What do you think?

Lincoln Cent Lover!
Edited by BadThad
01/26/2022 10:46 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11905 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  08:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS62BN
Edited by panzaldi
01/27/2022 08:56 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
67617 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  09:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I grade it 62BN as well.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1615 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nick10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd go MS-64 though he mottling is not attractive IMO.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17190 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-63BN ,not very attractive ;Blotchy toning .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Bedrock of the Community
United States
23407 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2022  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-63BN. Probably looks nicer in hand.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 262Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: