Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1935 S Quarter (Not In Hand Yet) Testing Ebay Seller

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 450Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1112 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  11:44 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add captainkurt to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Curious how this one will go. I'll post some shots when I get it!
Any thoughts?

Edited by captainkurt
01/26/2022 11:47 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
6373 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  11:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU'ish the best I can tell.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10458 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  08:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
His coins typically look better than his images (at least the coins I've purchased)
1883-O Nut
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11919 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  08:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU58 or MS64. I'm leaning AU side
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
67743 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  09:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll say AU-58, but if MS I'll say 63 tops.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1112 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captainkurt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey! Thanx everyone! I really appreciate it! Got exactly the info I was looking for to confirm my original thoughts. I going to try and work with this guy to build my MS Washingtons over the next couple weeks. I'll probably over buy and have to cancel some and send some back but seems like a good source to work with back and forth with until I pick over the high choice/gems available.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1528 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  11:44 am  Show Profile   Check jacrispies's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU Details Cleaned
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17200 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This one is giving me a headache . First of all is does have a slight look of whizzed or cleaning . As far as grade , MS-63 would be my call ,and Details is a possibility .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
1112 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captainkurt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I suspect cleaned as well. Have to see it in person and get more photos up to be sure.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
23407 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2022  1:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU-58 details, cleaned.
Pillar of the Community
United States
654 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2022  08:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kenwright396 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As others have said, AU details-cleaned.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1112 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2022  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captainkurt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It will be here Tuesday! Along with a bunch of other Jefferson's and Washingtons. My first go around with both these series in MS. Lots of pictures to come and price paid vs. value conversations to come!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1112 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captainkurt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here it is! Hope the photos are ok.
Definitely better in hand

Pillar of the Community
United States
6373 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Been to the blue pool one-time too many. Dead luster to these old eyes.

Unc details due to cleaning.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17200 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I tend to agree with westernsky . Is that a filled die MM ?

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Edited by T-BOP
02/04/2022 7:56 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1112 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captainkurt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tend to agree. The surface looks stripped and I see vertical lines all over in the fields. This one is going back. I have a bunch more to post this weekend. I think I had better luck with the less pricy ones. Hard to pass this one up for the $32 I paid but I don't want cleaned coins and I am starting to get better at noticing the signs.
  Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 450Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: