Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Locked: Liquidating My Entire Collection.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 1,349Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1925 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2022  5:13 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add dbrablec to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
it is with some reservations, and some relief - to post that I will be liquidating my entire collection of coins. I have been a member of this site for many years.. I will continue viewing your coins and comments.

i will post some of the better selections that I have acclumminated.i have been a collectind - since the 1950's. I am NOT an ellete collectior by any stretch.

i have proof and mint sets from about 1953 - to about 2000.

i have several morgans (5 0r 6)

i have one 1909 vdb obverse ddo-002 in fairly high grade.

o have 1 1914s - which I pulled from circulation - in the 1960's.

i have MANY others,,,

i am not looking for top dollar value - but I dont want to get ripped off either...

i will consider any and all reasoinable offers,,,
if anyone is interested in anything specific. - we should be able to communicated via direct messages...

thank anyone who shows interst..

i can post some more specific inflrmation - as time permits,,

thank you...
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5968 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2022  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How are you taking payment and postal?
Valued Member
United States
449 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2022  8:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fplagge to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are your coins listed in Numista? If so, provide us your Numista name so we can view your collection. Thanks
Valued Member
United States
419 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2022  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hozer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would be interested in the proof and mint sets from 53-57 thank you
Pillar of the Community
United States
4773 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2022  01:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Adam_E to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pm sent re: morgans.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8777 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2022  02:29 am  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any type coins? Two Cent Pieces, colonials, early Saxon/British items? Irish gun money, provincial/Conder tokens? Let me know.
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, Early American Coppers Member (EAC) #6202, Colonial Coin Collectors Club (C4), Conder Token Collector Club (CTCC), & Numismatic Bibliomania Society (NBS) Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Pillar of the Community
United States
1295 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2022  08:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wornslick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Standing Liberty quarters? Also interested in what years of Morgans.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17187 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2022  08:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do you have a list of any Lincoln singles circ or BU?

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
8017 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2022  08:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Would be interested in uncirculated mint sets--1975 and '76, perhaps additional sets depending on price and shipping costs. Sounds like fun, mostly.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8017 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2022  08:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Forgot to ask, do you have any foreign/world coins you'd like to unload?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1078 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2022  08:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm interested in Morgans and proof sets...
Elliot Mitchell
Experienced coin roll hunter with 5+ years in the hobby
My Registry Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/334324/
My IS Type Set: http://goccf.com/t/411655
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/408555
My Ebay Store: https://www.ebay.com/usr/coinhunter...047675.l2559
ANA # 3204217, CONECA # Y-6505
Learn More...
United States
37964 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2022  10:00 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is not going to work.

Start a new topic, and list specific coins with prices (or "make offer", or "auction"). One coin per topic.

Read the selling rules
Show your support of the Coin Community Family (click here)
See what CCF members have for sale (click here)
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 1,349Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: