Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Possible 1856 Flying Eagle Cent? Update: (5/11/22) PCGS Results Are In!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 90 / Views: 5,403Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
United States
9119 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  09:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking forward to the pictures. Congratulations!
IN NECESSARIIS UNITAS - IN DUBIIS LIBERTAS - IN OMNIBUS CARITAS
My coin e-commerce website:https://nummumcoins.com - Help me improve my coin e-commerce website: http://goccf.com/t/424872
Help me optimize my photo setup: http://goccf.com/t/411871
Pillar of the Community
United States
1103 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thecoinguy1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations!
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his house, his possessions are safe."
- Luke 11:21
Pillar of the Community
United States
8030 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  10:12 am  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome !
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
5724 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations! That's amazing results and one of the best threads I've ever seen here. Can't wait for images.

-CH27
Collector of U.S. Coins, Varieties, and Colonial Coinage
Pillar of the Community
United States
2003 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  10:51 am  Show Profile   Check jacrispies's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic!!! Congrats on the results
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1226 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  11:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GMS5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
EXCELLENT, very nice, glad it was real.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8863 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent and now are you buying it?
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, Early American Coppers Member (EAC) #6202, Colonial Coin Collectors Club (C4), Conder Token Collector Club (CTCC), & Numismatic Bibliomania Society (NBS) Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Pillar of the Community
United States
8249 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  3:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations!
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Download and read: Grading the graders
Costly TPG ineptitude and No FG Kennedy halves
https://ln5.sync.com/dl/7ca91bdd0/w...i3b-rbj9fir2
Valued Member
United States
177 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sir Derrin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! Congrats!
Pillar of the Community
United States
599 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had forgotten that this wasn't your coin and you still had to buy it from the dealer! Still, always cool when something like this comes back as genuine.
Valued Member
United States
125 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  11:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Skeletonwizard8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW! Great to see it authenticated!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2788 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2022  02:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all!

Yes, unfortunately not my coin.. yet.

I'm not as big of a coin collector as I used to be. My main focus is US currency so it would be a lot of money to tie up on something that I'm not focusing on collecting. If I can get it for a good price, I still may consider it. We'll see.. If I don't end up with it, no biggie. The whole fun for me was sending it off and checking the PCGS site multiple times daily for a month. I have tracking on it now and should arrive on Saturday.
Edited by WheatBack
05/12/2022 02:57 am
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
863 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2022  02:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations. Waiting for photos
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7916 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2022  05:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations - great story with a fabulous outcome.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
800 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2022  06:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kenwright396 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Outstanding, hope you can purchase it.
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 90 / Views: 5,403Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: