Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Big Noodle: Australian 2 Dollar Coins

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 214 / Views: 13,322Next Topic
Page: of 15
Valued Member
Australia
62 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2022  06:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jens coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MachinMachinMan I am sorry to let you know that a new $2 Socceroo's coin is released thru Woolworths on Wednesday.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1195 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2022  07:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ jens coins ... do you have a link?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4638 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2022  07:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From this weeks catalogue.
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Valued Member
Australia
62 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2022  07:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jens coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Page 23 of the catalogue
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1195 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2022  07:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the heads up! I'll call in and pick up a couple.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
818 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2022  01:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MachinMachinMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Day 166

Worst $2 noodle ever.

Went through $600 worth of two dollar coins. Seems I got some's leftovers.

Total number of two dollar coins noodled: 13800
Number of different coins found: 80
Number of coins still to find: 6
Australia
30 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2022  02:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add amateurrollcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Whoever is this JP needs to be sent a $5000 fine

or, given the way of the handwriting, needs to spend two years in juvie

-

PS. this is a joke. I know people that hole coins to use as keyrings and they don't get fined
Pillar of the Community
Australia
818 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2022  12:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MachinMachinMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Day 167

Only 6 sachets of two dollar coins to noodle today.

My search for the 2022 Commonwealth Games U coin came to an abrupt end as one of the $50 sachets was full of "uncirculated" U coins:

Total number of two dollar coins noodled: 13950
Number of different coins found: 81
Number of coins still to find: 7 (including the new 2022 peacekeeping and socceroos coins)

Edited by MachinMachinMan
09/17/2022 12:13 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
665 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2022  11:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
U hit the jackpot!
The Ox moves slowly, but the Earth is patient.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1301 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2022  7:53 pm  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
amateurrollcoins really cant see anyone troubling themselve with such a thing, :O juvie for kids I know someone would be happy with that ;)
Pillar of the Community
Australia
850 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2022  8:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Basil to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
PS. this is a joke. I know people that hole coins to use as keyrings and they don't get fined

We used to run a 24 hr Roadhouse on the Pacific H/way in NSW and had about 20 different coin operated machines.
Late at night the staff used to play the jukebox/pinballs and marked the $1 coins similar to what you found so we got them back at the EoM when the machines were emptied and counted by the machine owners,IIRC it was a 50/50 split between the Pinball Co. and ourselves.
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2022  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Worst $2 noodle ever. Went through $600 worth of two dollar coins. Seems I got some's leftovers.
Yikes!

Quote:
U hit the jackpot!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
818 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2022  12:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MachinMachinMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Day 173

Noodled 18 rolls of two dollar coins today.

Always nice to see an early date coloured coin on the end of a roll:

Even better to find a 2013 purple coronation anywhere in a roll :

Total number of two dollar coins noodled: 14400
Number of different coins found: 82
Number of coins still to find: 6
Pillar of the Community
Germany
843 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2022  01:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add redlock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Even better to find a 2013 purple coronation anywhere in a roll

Wow! That's a fantastic find. Congrats.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
665 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2022  07:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2013 purple coronation!
I think your nickname is now Lucky!
Congrats on the find.
The Ox moves slowly, but the Earth is patient.
Page: of 15 Previous TopicReplies: 214 / Views: 13,322Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: