Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2001 Australia 10 Cent Attached RB

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 179Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5968 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2022  11:45 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Is it common to find the Attached RB in IRB I have 2 , both are attached but one looks doubled.

Attached but may be doubled or MD

Second one looks like a normal Attached
Edited by mcshilling
05/07/2022 11:49 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5968 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2022  7:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anybody seen this before?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1224 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2022  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
not sure on this particular date as often the IRB is very small, I think usually MD ( Die Deterioration). I think there are some collectors that can give you a better answer, as I just make a casual opinion.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5968 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2022  09:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think there are some collectors that can give you a better answer,

Thanks will wait and see if someone else has an answer.
Valued Member
Australia
406 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  02:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MachinMachinMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
RB attached is common for 2001 10 cent. I gave up checking for this variety many many years ago.

https://www.coincuriosity.com/view/...rieties.html

I agree with ryurazu about the doubling being caused by a deteriorated die.

Excellent close-up pictures by the way.
Edited by MachinMachinMan
05/10/2022 02:39 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5968 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  09:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ MMM thank you for the answer that is what I was looking for and for the new link for me.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1992 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2022  12:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr T to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think the 10c is the most difficult to tell with the IRB varieties, especially with the doubling that occurs. The first one is definitely IRB joined though.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 179Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: