Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Need Advice On Where 11 Year Old Niece Can Buy Wheaties

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 89 / Views: 3,843Next Topic
Page: of 6
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
70481 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2022  7:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can supply any date or MM from 1934-1958PDS for just postage. PM me.
Edited by Coinfrog
05/15/2022 7:09 pm
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2022  8:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet! Thanks @Coinfrog!
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  11:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Thanks again to everyone's help and advice, yall are awesome!
We do have some good people here.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21933 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You've got a 2 1/2 pound package on the way.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7934 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  3:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You've got a 2 1/2 pound package on the way.

Fabulous Bobby. Kudos to all the great folks who are sending gifts along.

I have several thousand mixed date circulated Wheaties sitting around - teens through the 50's no key dates all prior searched. If your niece would enjoy going through them I'd be happy to send along several rolls worth.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17786 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just sent out my package , ETA May 19 .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  11:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, thanks everyone! This is becoming too much, I don't know what to say! "Thank you" and "kudos" just doesn't express our gratitude! "Great" and "good" doesn't properly describe these members! I'm leaning towards awesome, fantastic, or spectacular, but I'm not sure that does the full job! Yes you'll have to excuse my grammatical errors, as I will be spending the rest of the day collecting my mind from being blown everywhere!

And absolutely @nickelsearcher, she would absolutely love looking through mixed dates, pretty sure she doesn't mind how many times they've been searched! She hasn't dove that far into coin collecting YET! She's just looking at dates at this point!

You guys are beyond great
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7934 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  3:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@CCB420 - use the forum email function to send me your mailing address and I'll get some rolls of wheaties off to you.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7934 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2022  3:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Message received CCB420.

I put together a package for your niece of 150 Wheaties mixed dates average circulated all teens, 20's and 30's. Might have a few 1909 mixed in. Quick check showed several with mint marks so hopefully she can fill a few holes once these arrive.
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much nickelsearcher!! She's gonna flip her lid when she sees all these coins coming to her
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And yall, I just don't feel right accepting all these gifts,without doing SOMETHING in return! I hope everyone at least included a return address, so at the very least, she can write everyone a thank you card!! I would say send you a homemade pie or something, but I've never tried Mac n cheese pie, which is about all she knows how to cook!! And my wife......well cooking is not her strong suit, Kennedy might be a better desert maker
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21933 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine should be there.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17786 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  5:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine should have arrived also . Just tell Kennedy to send Gold Doubled Eagles .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  09:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes they started arriving yest! Oh dear gussie (a line from my mom), yall have done too much! She is so elated, she had a permanent smile all yest evening, plus it was one of the easiest mornings on record, to get her up and ready for school! That being said, these gifts are having impacts on her that I thought were impossible!!!

Yall are phenomenal!

Colin & Kennedy

P.S. we'll be taking her to a coin shop this weekend, so thank you letters may be delayed a bit, but then I was thinking about creating her a CCF account, then she could post some pics of her gifts and thank members that way! What do yall think?
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mr @BH1964, yours also has arrived! Thank yall again from the bottom of my heart!
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 89 / Views: 3,843Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: