Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Need Advice On Where 11 Year Old Niece Can Buy Wheaties

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 89 / Views: 3,828Next Topic
Page: of 6
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is that possible @JBuck, @Spence, or other moderators? I can't remember if there were age limits or requirements to set up an acct here at CCF?
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21929 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  09:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is that possible @JBuck, @Spence, or other moderators? I can't remember if there were age limits or requirements to set up an acct here at CCF?

You've got mail.
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
893 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  10:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A very inspiring topic.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17784 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How about that guys , we just created a brand new YN and hopefully to our forum .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Learn More...
United States
114935 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
just created a brand new YN and hopefully to our forum
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6032 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Colin & Kennedy

Would she be interested in some Canadian cents? I can put a few mixed years together.
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely @mcshilling! Mr @Bobby sent her some world coins and it was quite comical, watching her trying to pronunciate the writing on the Italian, Malaysian, Yugoslavian plus a cpl other country's, coinage! I'm trying to give her as little help possible, well during the short time last night she had to actually look at some! Plus I'm sure her vision was somewhat affected, from prolonged, excessive, opening of the eyelids! Kennedy's eyes were the size of Kennedy half dollars (MS 70) for a cpl hours, so I'm sure there was some dryness and/or irritation! Plus dry mouth, as her bottom jaw was wide open at the same time, slightly bigger, maybe Eisenhower dollars (AU grade, needs to brush longer)
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2022  09:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add danohuey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been a guest to this forum for info but joined this morning to reply to your post. I know I'm a little late to the party but if you PM your address I can send some items as well. I'm always willing to help out a young collector.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6032 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2022  1:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@CCB420 please check your email PM sent
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2022  10:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey everybody, please forgive Kennedy and I, please dont think we just "took the money and ran"!! Life's been through some curveballs (or screwballs) since the weekend, which has consumed any free time I might've had, doesn't look to be anyone up and throwing in the bullpen, if you catch my drift! In addition to thank you letters, the plan is still to let her post some pics of her wonderful gifts, either with her own CCF acct, or through my own, just gotta find some free time somewhere, if anyone knows where there's some available for purchase, please send me the link!! Not sure if our postal service took this week off, but we haven't received a single piece of mail since Saturday, and baby girl has been checking multiple times,, daily!!

Also, @danohuey, thank you for your offer, I'll be sending you an email in the very near future! Thanks again everyone for your generosity, and please forgive us for the delay on the pics and thank you's!!!

Sincerely,

CCB & KB
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2022  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
*life's been throwing us

Sorry auto correct
Learn More...
United States
114935 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2022  10:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the update. Most of us know how life can be at times. We will still be here when you get caught up!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6032 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2022  2:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes take your time and get things fixed and up to date we're not going any where.
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2022  07:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just an update guys, I'll be working all this holiday weekend, plus K is actually staying the weekend with the person that gave birth to her (I refuse to call her a "mom"), anyhow we've received 2 packages since my previous post! @mcshilling and @nickelsearcher, both of yalls have arrived, but I'm waiting for her return, before any are opened!!

Thanks again to each of you gracious members,

CCB & KB
Valued Member
United States
179 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2022  9:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SaturnD51 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CCB420 if you want ,send me an address. I will send some goodies. I have a lot of earlier cents. We welcome young collectors to the hobby. I wish more younger people would start hobbies and not spend so much time on video games. Seems a lot of younger people that my wife and I see are spending too much time on social media sites. My wife was security at the school next to us and she has seen too many younger adults not enjoying life. Hobbies are great for people to share. Glad your niece is headed in the right direction. Glad to see you care about her.
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 89 / Views: 3,828Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: