Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2 Troy Pounds Of Silver Quarters

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 772Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

United States
114 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  01:47 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Boba Debt to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I'm finally all caught up on my modern quarters

All 119 are Silver Proofs except for the 2018 Reverse Proofs

That works out to more then 2 troy pounds of silver

Edited by Boba Debt
05/19/2022 01:48 am
Valued Member
United States
385 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  04:33 am  Show Profile   Check Chopped Triumphs's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Chopped Triumphs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7811 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  05:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Impressive.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Valued Member
United States
420 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  08:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice display
Valued Member
United States
190 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  09:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jakes Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice set!
I've only been collecting for a couple years (2017). Favorite Coin's are Standing Liberty quarters, Working on my type set: "knowledge is power" -Thomas Jefferson
Valued Member
United States
114 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  09:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Boba Debt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks

Quote:
Very nice display

I really like the CAPS pages and binders

You can fit 5-6 pages in the 25mm binders and at 30 coins per page I only needed 2 pagers per set and less the one for the AWQs
Pillar of the Community
United States
6454 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A great way to view all of them together. Mine are locked in individual silver proof sets. Just a thought maybe the original eagle for your open hole?
Edited by muddler
05/19/2022 09:49 am
Learn More...
United States
113522 Posts
Valued Member
United States
114 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Boba Debt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just a thought maybe the original eagle for your open hole?

That's reserved for the 2026 design :)
Learn More...
United States
113522 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9158 Posts
Valued Member
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  02:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful set!
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2022  2:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CentralALCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great looking collection! May I ask what the 2026 design will be? I googled and only came up with the 2021 design.
Learn More...
United States
113522 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2022  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
May I ask what the 2026 design will be?
They have not been designed yet. All coins are getting a special design for the Semiquincentennial aka Sestercentennial aka Bicenquinquagenary aka Quarter-millennial aka 250th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2022  10:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Uzi9shooter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice collection. I've been finding them in rolls.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
20731 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2022  11:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice !
A cultivated person is a citizen of the world*
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 772Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.43 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: