Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Innovation Dollars Catchup Discount

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 373Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
500 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  4:42 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
From a US Mint email:

Quote:
Start a new enrollment for American Innovation Proof or Reverse Proof Sets
Receive a special discount on catch-up bundles of prior year products
#9702; Save $25 off the proof set catch-up bundle
#9702; Save $35 off the reverse proof catch-up bundle

If you've been thinking about collecting this set, now is the time.
Learn More...
United States
113400 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like I should have waited when I decided to catch-up on the reverse proofs last year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5110 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the same email and I'm trying it on the reverse proof and no email yet!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8928 Posts
United States
46 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SamuelPickwick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 2021 four coin reverse proof set, which is included in the reverse proof bundle, is indicated as sold out. I wonder how they will fill the bundle orders.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5110 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Even with the $35 discount Its still $85 for the 2019 to 2021 Reverse Proof sets, so really 12 $1 coins for $85 AND they don't include the 2018. I'll stay with the regular proof.
Edited by hfjacinto
05/20/2022 8:58 pm
United States
46 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SamuelPickwick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 2021 four coin reverse proof set enrollment is still available. (I thought one could not enroll for previous year products.) So they have allocated a bunch for enrollment/bundle offer?
United States
46 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2022  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SamuelPickwick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks like the catch-up bundle offer for the reverse proof coins is no longer available.
Learn More...
United States
113400 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2022  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So glad I am already caught up, even if I paid more to be caught up sooner than now.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 373Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: