Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Thanks For The Warm Welcome - From Hobbs NM It Is A Small Town But The Oil Capital Of The World

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 367Next Topic  
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2022  05:59 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Gittruckin to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I am New here but not new to the coin collecting world my father got me started collecting when I was 10 and now I am 47 he's past on and handed down a coin collection we worked on for good grief 37 years and I now have the coin collection and a good find but I'll save that for the other forum! Thanks again I am happy to meet you all!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2022  06:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gittruckin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyway I collect US coins mostly the 1800's to present but I have been starting to collect coins from Mexico, Canada and looking to broaden my horizons and would like to start also collecting coins of Europe and Australia I have heard they have some very beautiful coins in Australia so if anyone would like to swap American coins or Mexican pesos and centavos I'd be willing to trade for some Australian co ok ns or GB coins none of significant value just your ordinary pocket change coins it's all I have as far as foreign coins go but I have two sets of 1943 steel Lincoln wheatback pennies the three mint sets one set I have had a Philadelphia mint DDO I wouldn't mind selling if anyone is interested they have a certificate of authenticity that goes with it I don't want to split the sets up but I will if worth more that way? Thanks again!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
45867 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2022  06:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3992 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2022  07:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF
But please read the rules that you agreed to
https://www.coincommunity.com/forum...sp#rulesid12
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1746 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
5080 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2022  5:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
1448 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2022  11:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the community!
Learn More...
United States
114935 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 367Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: