Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

One Seller Is Single Handedly Ruining Ebay Morgan Dollar Auctions

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 1,788Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
73566 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2022  9:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@nss - I assume you have presented such evidence to eBay?
Learn More...
United States
40611 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2022  08:49 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@coinfrog - see PM
Show your support of the Coin Community Family (click here)
See what CCF members have for sale (click here)
See my collecting interest - (click here)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3777 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2022  12:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm tempted to buy one of his coins just to document the differences between the images and the coin received, but I don't want to boost his sales numbers.
ANA ID: 3203813 - CONECA ID: N-5637

Clothes Dryers are the Coin's natural enemy. NEVER store your coin collection in a dryer. This has been a Yokozuna Public Service Announcement. dryer coin
Valued Member
United States
441 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2022  6:28 pm  Show Profile   Check beem's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add beem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can exclude his listings from your search results.

United States
6 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2022  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TakenByForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ebay has video now. Why don't more sellers start taking quick videos to put pressure on sellers like this?

Quote:
we offer a 30 day FREE unconditional return policy

This is why this type of behavior doesn't really bother me, it takes 5 seconds to look at the coin and see if it matches and you can return it for free no issue.

As a competing eBay seller it is probably annoying, but from my experience if you having good following/ reputation in a certain niche will ensure you get sales without having to rely on competition from search results with guys like this.
Edited by TakenByForce
08/03/2022 10:21 pm
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 1,788Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: