Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Step Right Up Folks!

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 30 / Views: 1,311Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
676 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2022  10:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumismaticsFTW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's very true, it's a learning process haha
Learn More...
United States
114705 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10325 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2022  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I was only able to put 15 coins so I'll make another thread being more inclusive.

try being a little less specific - just go with "large cents, small cents, silver dimes, clad dimes, etc.. then each of us can get a bit more specific in our replies.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
506 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2022  7:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Winesteven to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I interpreted the term "eBay/online" as including purchases made from bidding online at various auctions and buying from reputable dealers directly online. That's how I obtain ALL of my coins. Rarely is a coin purchased from eBay.

Separately, I voted for Indian cents as that's the main set I'm presently working on. Over the last few years, had this poll been taken then, my vote would have been different. Once I complete my "special" IHC set, my answer to a poll like this will be different than now.

Steve
A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!

My collecting "Pride & Joy" is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/ty...edset/213996
Pillar of the Community
United States
5564 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2022  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My choice has not been included.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Pillar of the Community
United States
676 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2022  1:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumismaticsFTW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dearborn-Thank you for the advice.

I am at work right now and will set up a new poll later today
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10325 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1892 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2022  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

For a good while it would have been the Morgan, but as I'm exposed to and see/read about others, I am attracted to many others.

I am caught up in the beauty, originality and artistic designs. Then the pursuit is on based on condition, originality of finish and price.
Valued Member
United States
254 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2022  1:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Erscolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
None of the above.
Valued Member
United States
427 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2022  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Check beem's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add beem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
None of the above for me, too. I don't buy any US numismatic coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5237 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2022  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
While I generally avoid eBay, by sheer amount, I have most of Indian Head cents, so by default IHC win. I actually have several shops near me so I buy over 50% locally, the other 50% is split up with eBay being about 20%-25%.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10325 Posts
Learn More...
United States
114705 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  10:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
No wonder I can't find any good ones, Halder...
Learn More...
United States
114705 Posts
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21916 Posts
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 30 / Views: 1,311Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: