Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Wrekkdd 3000 Post Contest!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 108 / Views: 3,370Next Topic
Page: of 8
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3308 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  7:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
everyone is right here my math was off my bad look , trying to do math after night shift wasn't the best idea.

SpeedDemonND is the winner! Dumb me was counting the cents backwards
Edited by Wrekkdd
06/29/2022 7:02 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10407 Posts
Valued Member
United States
172 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow I can't believe I won. I'd like to thank everyone here. I wouldn't have won without your horrible guesses

In all seriousness though, thank you Wrekkdd for this contest. Still can't believe I came that close and won it in round 1. I'll chalk it up to beginner's luck.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17765 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats SpeedDemon Pretty darn good guess .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10407 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3308 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  7:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
even iv gotten lucky a couple times, PM me your details SpeedDemonND, I'll get this shipped out with tracking to you next chance I get to stop at the post office.

Trying to do math right before bed was dumb lol, I was up for 19 hours I'm normally pretty good at math.

Anyways that wraps up this contest, congratulations to are winner
Valued Member
United States
172 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Wrekkdd. I actually just sent you one to confirm that I did indeed win with your suspect counting techniques haha. I'll send another now with my info. Thank you again for the contest!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
1024 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  8:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'd like to thank everyone here. I wouldn't have won without your horrible guesses

That is good.

Quote:
with your suspect counting techniques

No way. joecoin round 2. I like your style Speed Demon, and a cool handle too.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
Valued Member
United States
172 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  8:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, loonielewy.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3308 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  9:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry passed back out after I posted lol.

Pm received and replied to
Edited by Wrekkdd
06/29/2022 9:27 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3460 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2022  01:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm starting to think that the 'Sloth' wasn't really a sloth at all! I based my guess on a SLOTH! Not a bear or an ugly squirrel or maybe some Chupacabra type of animal!! I've never been so insulted in my LIFE!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK! I WANT EVERYONE'S MONEY BACK!!

I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER!!

Congrats SpeedDemon! Please send me your guesses for the next Mega Millions drawing!
ANA Member ID: 3203813 - CONECA Member ID: N-5637
"Shine, shine a Roosevelt dime. All the way to Baltimore and runnin' out of time." Tom Waits-Clap Hands

Pillar of the Community
Canada
3308 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2022  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@SpeedDemonND, the prize is on the way, I added tracking as well. I'll PM you the tracking number, make sure to post when it arrives!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3308 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2022  6:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@yokozuna...

There is no refunds....the manager is away on business.... Let me connect you to customer service....lol, as for the sloth I'll check where it was made.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3308 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2022  08:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM with the tracking number sent your way SpeedDemonND

I have never read the wait estimated before they are kind of funny. Says your package should only be a few days but then they have this:p

The average time is less then two days waiting at the post office... But maximum time 579 days and 11hours Pretty big gap from max to average.

Imagine how fast the average would be if they didn't have the odd package sitting there for almost 2 years lol
Edited by Wrekkdd
07/10/2022 08:11 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3308 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2022  11:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure why it took so long but it says it should be there today

It's almost midnight here so idk if today means it should be there or if it will be tomorrow?

Anyways I'm off to bed.. took a couple night shifts off and will be back on days soon.. that mixed with fishing in the Haliburton highlands and a couple weeks in Eswatini with the family will be just what I need

Be sure to share when it arrives. Goodnight
Page: of 8 Previous TopicReplies: 108 / Views: 3,370Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: