Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1896 S Morgan Silver Dollar MS62

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 280Next Topic  

United States
1 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2022  1:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add BigVin34 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I am a bit perplexed by this coin. It is graded by NGC and I'm what appears to be the proper case. I haven't looked at the value of my collection in years. When I looked up the value today it seems to be worth substantially more than I picked it up for. Did the prices of these jump recently?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
68958 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2022  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1758 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2022  1:23 pm  Show Profile   Check jacrispies's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, the demand and prices of silver dollars have increased substantially. Another example are the Carson City GSA dollars. The common 1883 and 1884 CC could have been picked up for $215 each before covid. Now they'll set you back about $350 each.
Learn More...
United States
113522 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2022  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Your post was moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9129 Posts
Valued Member
United States
188 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2022  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've only been collecting for 7 or 8 years but since the beginning of COVID most of my Morgan and Peace dollars have increased by at least 30%.
Pillar of the Community
United States
728 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  06:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kenwright396 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community. Waiting on pictures.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 280Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: