Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

NGC And PCGS Don't See Anything In The Coins You Send It Like New Discovers Or Mint Errors

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 230Next Topic  

United States
7 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  05:05 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Sherjav to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Wath I can do to probe one new discover coin when I send it to NGC and PCGS and they returned with arguments like they don't see any details? Even when the coin have a lot details at naked eye,how they can affirm is regular coin but don't give me any explanation wath is o why the coins are like that,BUT THEY GARGE ME $600.00 FOR "SERVICE"( WATH SERVICE THATS COMPANYS ARE DOING)I WAS ADD LIKE 30 ORIGINAL PICTURES AND DESCRIPTION OF THE DETAILS I SEE EVEN LIKE THAT NGC SAY THEY DONT SEE ANY DETAIL,but they keep all pictures and information I make and send,this happened to any of this forum please let me know,I'll be in the next coin show/action in long beach Californiato speak about this with the main managers so if you have some experience like this please let me know to have more samples to show somebody there are not professional in wath their doing,thanks

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
15207 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  06:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The first thing you can do is post a clear photo of both sides of the coin describing what you are referring to.
No one will be able to help you unless we know what you are talking about.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8531 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  07:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with JimmyD. Please post full, large and sharp photos of the obverse and reverse--to go along with a description of what you're seeing. I admit that it's a little difficult to follow your post (above).
Pillar of the Community
United States
5534 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2022  08:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you think a coin you submit has a minting error or is a variety of the type that the TPG recognizes then make sure you request that on the submission form that they document it (VarietyPlus or whatever it's called).
If the TPG agrees with you, then they document it on the slab.
If the TPG doesn't agree with you, then they say so.

But you still have to pay for the opinion.
So make sure you strongly believe you have a minting error or a variety.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Edited by kanga
06/24/2022 08:58 am
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 230Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: