Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Well, My New Dansco Album For My ASE's Came In

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 483Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10390 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  2:17 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Well, my new Dansco album for my 1986-2021 (type I) ASE's came in. Uncirculated only - (I'm having my proofs graded at PCGS) I think I may double up with a second almost identical album for the Bullion ASE's while I 'm at it.

I already have quite a few to start filling it - but I'll need to get a blank page to add to it for the varieties and various mints that Dansco didn't account/allow for.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5251 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice! I only have the bullion one.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10390 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Helder, that is what I mean - I would like to do a bullion AND an uncirculated one (I'll add the mint marks to the uncirculated album
I now need to figure out which is which and when the uncirculated/(burnished) start. This may turn out to be a bit of a challenge I I let it.
The album only has one hole for each date and no MM so for the annual bullion, it will be easy.

Now I do have the back page to help me out. The dated one with the mintage in "()" are proof minted coins of which I already have all of them, so this list gets a little shorter and easier to achieve (I hope). But it will get done.

Edited by Dearborn
06/25/2022 4:50 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10390 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
my first question will be this:
The early years (1986 to 1999) with no MM are these considered bullion or uncirculated? Or are they interchangeable?
Edited by Dearborn
06/25/2022 3:13 pm
Learn More...
United States
114800 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well, my new Dansco album for my 1986-2021 (type I) ASE's came in.
Fantastic!
Valued Member
United States
172 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck putting the album together.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10390 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks - it will be fun - the only thing I will have to do is break up my ASE sets. Like the 2011 5 coin set and such. But I'm not THAT concerned as the proofs in the sets will get graded anyway..
Pillar of the Community
United States
5251 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2022  10:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have around 15 proofs, I would like to do an album of just proofs but at the current cost of each, I'm reluctant. Please post pictures as I'm sure it will be beautuful.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10390 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10390 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 483Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: