Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2000 P Canadian Dime

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 1,206Next Topic
Page: of 2

Canada
13 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  3:04 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add boagie18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just found this coin roll hunting! Lucky day&

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10471 Posts
Canada
13 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add boagie18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Let's try this again. These should be the right pics of the dime I found today. Should I get this graded?

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1342 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  3:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add purelywasted to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What do you plan on doing with it?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2287 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  3:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations !
I had one that was graded MS67 and sold it for over $3000 last year.
Canada
13 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add boagie18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found it in a box of Canadian dimes. I think I will get it graded and hang on to it.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2287 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I take your word for it however I am shocked that one of these was found in circulation.
Wow !
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1902 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  4:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add papeldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
darryldarryl I remember someone from Thunderbay had posted finding 2, 2000 p dimes in a roll years ago
Canada
13 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add boagie18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I couldn't believe it either since I had read in the forums that it was impossible or highly improbable to do so. My jaw dropped when I saw it and I kept checking to make sure!! I should go buy a lottery ticket.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10471 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
8858 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Nice find!
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Canada
13 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add boagie18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If I read right they minted about 300. I could be wrong but maybe someone else with more experience could reply to your question.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1342 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  4:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add purelywasted to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find! If planning to sell, grading is worth it. Hopefully you have it stored in a 2x2 or hard case now.
Canada
13 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add boagie18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Purelywasted Yes I do. Do you recommend ICCS?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4984 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add john100 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you want to use ICCS ask them first if they would grade this type of dime most of the units are high graded units because a vending company kept a few rolls and just forfeited the RCM deposit, only the RCM would strike a test coin exactly like the issue coin a great find
Canada
13 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  5:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add boagie18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
John100 Do you know what the actual montage was?
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 1,206Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: