Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2023 Morgan / Peace Dollars

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 1,062Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

United States
331 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2022  11:47 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
$715 for a 2 coin silver set...WOW!

Hope they transposed the 1 and 7.

https://www.coinworld.com/news/us-c...eace-dollars

Edit - looks like they did mess up the article...

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...tic-products
Edited by Eagle4Life
06/30/2022 11:49 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
5242 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2022  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, looks like I'll be getting proofs and reverse proofs in 2023. I'll pass on the uncirculated (at least for now).
Valued Member
United States
410 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2022  12:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Eagle4Life thanks for the topic, it seen like a good year .
Valued Member
United States
254 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2022  12:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Erscolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Definitely a program to stay away from. 2021 was enough.

Thank you for the link to the Federal Register. Proof reading is a lost art.
Edited by Erscolo
06/30/2022 12:26 pm
Valued Member
United States
82 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2022  1:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I saw that too. I wouldn't put it past them to issue a pair of gold .10oz reverse proof versions of the set
Valued Member
United States
331 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2022  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Aha, the article writer fixed their error.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6480 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2022  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Works for me! Let's see if they stick with it!

Kind a think the mint treated us like an ugly date and stood us up with the 2022 Morgan and Peace offerings getting axed.

I still don't understand why they did away the bonus 2020-W Unc nickel they crawfished out on that was ear-marked for the mint set. It was probably one of the cheapest and easiest add-ons they could have dreamed up!

They do funny things!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10360 Posts
Learn More...
United States
114743 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2022  2:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The U.S. Mint also plans to execute a two-coin Reverse Proof set containing 2023 Morgan and Peace dollars. That set will be offered at $175.
Yes, please.
Valued Member
United States
82 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2022  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be going broke next year as well. I want that bristlecone pine Liberty gold for sure. That's going to win design of the year.
Valued Member
United States
118 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2022  9:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Boba Debt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Could this help ease the cost of the 2021 coins?

Edited by Boba Debt
06/30/2022 9:17 pm
Valued Member
United States
72 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2022  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add t25135 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope not lol.
Valued Member
United States
416 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2022  01:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in on all. I hope it won't be a fiasco like 2021. I just completed my Peace dollar set. Now, it is a must to get these coins
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10360 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2022  2:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well, I think I'll be going broke next year. I'll most likely attempt to get them all - I wonder if they plan on a

huh, what was I thinking up above? I posted an incomplete thought..
I wonder if they will start an enrollment for some of these. Especially if they become a regular thing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1305 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2022  8:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, you beat me to the punch. Here's where I just found it, with the prices. https://www.coinnews.net/2022/07/01...ncirculated/

The problem with all these various finishes and the associated cost, they'll need to add an autopay plan like the knuckle heads on the Coin Vault.
ANA member - PAN Member - BCCS Member
There are no problems only solutions - the late, great John Lennon
Edited by Ballyhoo
07/01/2022 8:29 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11569 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2022  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For those playing along at home, that's $455 for one of each product. I'm undecided at this point. 2-coin RP set is likely but not sure about the others.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 1,062Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: