Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Australian, New Zealand And Pacific Coin Acquisitions Here!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 169 / Views: 7,447Next Topic
Page: of 12
Pillar of the Community
Australia
787 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2022  07:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience of my circulation finds and 5 cent threads they will now be in the 5 centevo thread trying to move most threads there without hindering these threads I do have something that I purchased that I will post shortly. Ty for understanding Allcoinage.
Learn More...
United States
118533 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2022  09:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience
No problem.

Quote:
I do have something that I purchased that I will post shortly.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
787 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  05:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Purchased these no scratches no dings no dents no Die Deterioration .

Pillar of the Community
Australia
787 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  05:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also this one too.

Learn More...
United States
118533 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Purchased these no scratches no dings no dents no Die Deterioration .

Quote:
Also this one too.
Outstanding!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
787 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2022  03:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I purchased another scratch & dent free coin it took me 3 times to find a near perfect coin, 2022 Australian $1 mob of roos n.s.w privy mark eastern grouper coin.

Learn More...
United States
118533 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
579 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2022  03:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
eBayed some pennies to upgrade my main pre-decimal collection.

1953-P

1961-Y.

The Ox moves slowly, but the Earth is patient.
Learn More...
United States
118533 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2022  09:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
eBayed some pennies to upgrade my main pre-decimal collection.
Well done!
Pillar of the Community
4628 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good pair, trying to find high grade Pennies of Australia is the bain marie of my existence as Gary Poole said (Kath and Kim).
Every roo penny I have is VF or badly cleaned!!

Just been putting off coin buying as I have expensive dental surgery to pay for (Wisdom teeth extraction).
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
579 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just been putting off coin buying as I have expensive dental surgery to pay for (Wisdom teeth extraction).

I'm hearing you.
And yes roo pennies in good condition can be hard to find.
Pillar of the Community
4628 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2022  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Most of the pain will be in the cost, apparantley the needle numbs any actual pain and the 3 teeth are basically dead anyway and been giving me agony for months. Cost for 3 extractions. a filling and deep clean - $4000!

Problem is its New Zealand and the health system is stretched so you have to wait ages for anything - November 15th for tooth #1, If anything I may have gleaming teeth by Christmas and a raft of new coins by January. My goal is to finish up the gaps in my Aussie collection and beef up my Kiwi tokens from the 1800s.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
579 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2022  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Cost for 3 extractions. a filling and deep clean - $4000!

Ouch, 4 large ones.. that's gotta hurt.
Without wanting to go off topic too much, from my side, I'm getting into ancients a bit at the moment, but I still want to boost my NZ coins, so maybe we can have a discussion at some stage about about a quid pro quo. Just a thought.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
579 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2022  05:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I added some acquired copper and silver to my main pre-decimal Australian collection albums over the past days. These were part of the bulk purchase I made in February this year to start it all off, so around $1.56 per coin regardless of type or condition (can you tell I'm smiling?). For a change, these coins only needed an acetone rinse after spending close to 45 years encased in PVC sleeves.

First is the 1920 halfpenny which has aged fairly well.

Then the 1927 halfpenny in pretty tidy condition.

Followed by the 1928 halfpenny, again not too shabby.

A nice shiny 1962 threepence

and finally the 1963 threepence

They seem to be happy housed in their new home.
And speaking of new homes I have ordered some extra large zip-loks to keep each album in. Some recently purchased colour indicator dessicant bags have changed colour very rapidly in this wet weather we've been experiencing, so I want to give the coins an extra layer of protection.
Learn More...
United States
118533 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2022  10:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I added some acquired copper and silver to my main pre-decimal Australian collection albums over the past days...
Outstanding!
Page: of 12 Previous TopicReplies: 169 / Views: 7,447Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: