Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 Lincoln? Big Time Errors?

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 1,301Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
2193 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2022  11:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one! I swear I remember a Bill Kerr ford dealer from somewhere. I think this every time I've seen you post. Had to get it off my shoulders.
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2022  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bill Kerr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all, much appreciated. Until next time.
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2022  12:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bill Kerr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Guys, I have had this coin graded and was wondering if it was best to sell on EBAY or through an auction house? And what could possible the value?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
46494 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2022  12:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
eBay. Can you post a photo of the slab please?
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2022  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really nice find...a keeper!!!

KK
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16266 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2022  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As John1 stated, we need to see a photo of the graded coin to see what it says.( I hope you got it graded by one of the top TPG's and not a basement slabber)
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2022  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bill Kerr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
United States
1402 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2022  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHI to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Props to HGK3 for calling this right. First I've heard of a "Flat Strike" error. A top TPG would give you a better return but I'm sure there will be interest in this even in an ICG slab. Great find!
Best Find - 1976 D WQ DDO-001 http://goccf.com/t/382777
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2022  06:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bill Kerr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What kind of reserve should I set?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3617 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2022  10:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The ICG holder may not help increase the value of the coin. I avoid coins graded by this service as most of the coins I've seen tend to be over graded.

As for their designation of "Flat Strike," I don't know what that means. I thought all coins were flat strikes. I would much rather see "Low Pressure" or "Adjustment" strike on the label for this coin.

I did a "sold" listing search of ebay and couldn't find any listings for "Flat Strike," but you may want to check the "sold" listings for "Low Pressure Strike," "Adjustment Strike" or "Test Strike." It may give you an idea of what other coins have sold for.
ANA ID: 3203813 - CONECA ID: N-5637

Clothes Dryers are the Coin's natural enemy. NEVER store your coin collection in a dryer. This has been a Yokozuna Public Service Announcement. dryer coin
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 1,301Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: