Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Pair Of Old Coppers From Today's Coin Show

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 1,676Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
2360 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2022  2:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Plus, I keep my money and coins in a shoulder bag that looks like this:

That looks like a handy bag. Care to tell me where you bought it and/or what is the name/brand?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4904 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2022  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Care to tell me where you bought it and/or what is the name/brand?

Sure! That's an image of the actual bag I purchased off Amazon.com for something like $20. Here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081679ZJ...duct_details

My Coin & Currency Collection
(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Pillar of the Community
Germany
1668 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2022  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GERMANICVS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very pretty 1794!

Like most EAC'ers I really like this date, and yours is a nice example.
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
953 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2022  05:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great buy. I like that these coins are without details, the old cent are very difficult to find without the designation "details".
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2272 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2022  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cipster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great choices Barry!
Member ANA and EAC

"You got to lose to know how to win".
Dream On by Aerosmith
Pillar of the Community
United States
4904 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2022  09:29 am  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
the old cent are very difficult to find without the designation "details".

Indeed! That's why it has taken me so long to find examples that I actually want and can afford.

My Coin & Currency Collection
(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 1,676Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: