Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Member From Indianapolis Indiana

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 359Next Topic  

United States
22 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2022  6:16 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Kama7737 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello, I'm excited to join this forum. My brother and I started basic US coin collecting many many years ago as youngsters but then got away from spending a lot of time on this hobby. However I kept the coins I had collected and maintained my interest looking through change and currency when I got a chance. Now that I've retired and have the time to devote to this, I'm restarting this hobby with my grandson who is now interested in this. We really enjoy doing this together. Thanks for allowing us to join this forum.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5083 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2022  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2022  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoffeeTime to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bedrock of the Community
United States
46544 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2022  05:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Learn More...
United States
116290 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
21141 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2022  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
A cultivated person is a citizen of the world*
Pillar of the Community
United States
2269 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  01:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic!! The next best thing to coin collecting is coin collecting with family! I am glad you and your grandson are able to spend time with each other, this will have a great impact on him and create many memories.

Feel free to post any coins you have specific questions on, and take the time to read up on past threads. You will learn a considerable amount!
Valued Member
United States
127 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  02:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheColorofMoney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Nice to meet you virtually.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 359Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: