Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

When I Can, I Update My Lincoln Small Cents

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 1,532Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
417 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2022  02:54 am  Show Profile   Check Chopped Triumphs's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Chopped Triumphs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations, nice complete set!!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4269 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2022  04:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well done Hfjacinto on a beautiful complete set.
Some of those are so shiny they hurt my eyes.
If you ever upgrade that 1909S VDB you can send the old one to me, it's the only one I need.
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8048 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2022  06:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like those sets - very nice indeed.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Valued Member
United States
262 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2022  3:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Erscolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A complete collection, and a very nice one at that. Thank you for sharing this set.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
526 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2022  06:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Winesteven to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great job! Upgrading within one's budget is fun!

Steve
A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!

My collecting "Pride & Joy" is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/ty...edset/213996
Valued Member
United States
239 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2022  07:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well done. Lovely set.
Valued Member
United States
189 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2022  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SaturnD51 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unbelievable set. I tried my entire life,now I am 70. I never completed mine. My dear father and I tried but never finished. Turned my set over to a nice individual and hope they will get a change in life to finish the set. You have a beautiful set and should be very proud of what you have accomplished.
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2022  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinnewcomer1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations on a complete set - that in itself requires dedication and discipline. Still I would try for some upgrades. Also I see with one or two you have proofs (the 1991). Have you thought of expanding it into a set of proofs starting from1959 to present? That would be affordable. Before 1959 likely would get quite expensive (especially as there were the Matte proofs 1909 - 1915 that are pricey to expensive, plus no proofs from 1917 - 1935). Personally I would like to get a Matte Proof Lincoln Cent - PF65 from one of the more "plentiful" years in the future but that would be a big purchase for me.

Keep up the great work!!!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4223 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2022  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great looking set buddy!

I had a moment of dyslexia though when I read your title. Thought it said "When Can I Upgrade My Lincoln Small Cents" so I clicked on it wondering "what shenanigans is H up to on this thread?!?! Asking when to upgrade?"
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2022  07:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Next on your agenda should be a Dansco 7070!!!

KK
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1126 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2022  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Thought it said "When Can I Upgrade My Lincoln Small Cents"

That's what I thought initially, as well, and I had a bit of the same reaction!

By the way, very nice set, hfjacinto!
My U.S. Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278808/
My U.S. Classic Commemorative Complete Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278741/
My 20th Century U.S. Type Set - Proofs only, No Gold https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/co...sets/396301/
Pillar of the Community
United States
5373 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2022  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Next on your agenda should be a Dansco 7070!!!

Ken, I've been tempted as I have the registry set but too many high cost coins to do a set like I want to, so slabbed it will stay.
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2022  09:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add winterhawk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well done, very nice set and photo's too. Thanks for sharing
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 1,532Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.29 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: