Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Notgeld Devils, Demons, And Witches

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 39 / Views: 995Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member

United States
70 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  5:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
After coming across Notgeldmans thread about Notgeld,
I started collecting Devils, Demons, and Witches.
I'll post a few at a time. Let's see yours.

Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
More Devils...

Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  5:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some Witches...

Bedrock of the Community
United States
46456 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks....
More Witches...

Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe Snipe hunting?

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
509 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coopertron5000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice idea for a collection theme. I'm a big fan of Notgeld. I'll have a dig through my album in the morning and what I have to contribute.
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kinda Devilish...

Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  12:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Witch burning...

Learn More...
United States
116100 Posts
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  10:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anybody know what this character is called?

Learn More...
United States
116100 Posts
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  11:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, learning as I go...
Learn More...
United States
116100 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful examples...seems limitless...I have some of the "drabby" notgeld coins.

KK
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  12:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also collected many of the anti-semitic notes. It's kinda shocking what they printed on some of these.
Some are of a mocking nature, others are very graphic.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 39 / Views: 995Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: