Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Notgeld Devils, Demons, And Witches

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 39 / Views: 1,054Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
United States
484 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dave L to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got many of the same you do, but not all of them. Here's a few different ones. with some Skeleton notes as well.

Valued Member
United States
73 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great gives me some more to look for, thanks...
Valued Member
United States
73 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some more interesting ones:

Edited by LongBeard
08/12/2022 9:08 pm
Valued Member
United States
73 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  11:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pied Piper of Hameln

Valued Member
United States
73 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  11:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Headless Horseman...

Learn More...
United States
116537 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2022  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice examples.

KK
Valued Member
United States
73 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2022  1:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another Notgeld Devil...
Learn More...
United States
116537 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
511 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2022  1:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coopertron5000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I havnt added to my Notgeld collection for a while, but this thread has sparked my interest again... Had 10 new sets in the post today! Sadly, no devils, demons or witches.

Longbeard, do you collect Notgeld in general or stick strickly to this theme?

Valued Member
United States
73 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2022  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I collect about anything that has a interesting topic about it, anti-semitic, devils, demons, witches, funny, military etc.

Valued Member
United States
73 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2022  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like a free for all...

Edited by LongBeard
08/19/2022 8:59 pm
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
511 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2022  04:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coopertron5000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The more you look, the more you see!
Valued Member
United States
73 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2022  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LongBeard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I translated "EINIGKEIT MACHT STARK" = "Unity is strength. United we stand, divided we fall"
Learn More...
United States
116537 Posts
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 39 / Views: 1,054Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: