Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Wouid Like To Purchase Some Silver With Current Canadian Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 531Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
2516 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2022  9:33 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Arkie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I don't know if this is the right place for this topic. I didn't see a better one.

I have $393.50 Canadian -- 79 twonies, 137 loonies, 9 nickel dollars, 9 50 cent pieces, 330 quarters, and 15 dimes. I would like to ship it to a US address for 12 ounces of silver (Sprott is selling RCM 10 ounce bars for $310 Canadian, so there should be plenty of profit for the seller). I have fit these coins in a small priority mail flat rate box.

Is this offer attractive to anyone?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2686 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2022  12:37 am  Show Profile   Check Wade's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Buy/Sell/Trade section
Coin Collecting... "I'm in it for the money"
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4417 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2022  01:32 am  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck , no one likes to handle that much coin any more .
Plenty of profit ? Highly doubtful .
When we do US coin shows US dealers sell us
Current CAD , , , , and Aussie at 65 to 70 per cent .
Unless I am driving , a very hard pass .
Way too much work these days .
Pillar of the Community
United States
1042 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2022  02:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumismaticsFTW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2022  4:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jeffbuckes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I sent a PM to OP about this, but posting a link here too for future reference:

I suggest you sell your coins to FCCE in Georgia:

https://www.foreigncurrencyandcoin....dollar-coins

Their rate is about what you're asking in exchange for silver.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 531Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: