Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

OH My God! It Is True? 1873 CC Quarter?

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 45 / Views: 3,279Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
China
68 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:38 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Wan to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Sorry I'm so excited.I just saw it on a second hand website.It only cost 666.66yuan{chinese like number"6" and 666 symbolizes good luck.

666yuan equal to about 100 usdollar.I saw it then I bought it without thinking twice! A 1873cc quarter with arrows!

Please lokk at the pictures!

YEAHHHHH! HAHAHAHAA
Valued Member
China
68 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only find 1873cc without arrows.So guys please say something.
Valued Member
United States
336 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jakes Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Holy moly quite a score if real
I've only been collecting for a couple years (2017). Favorite Coin's are Standing Liberty quarters, Working on my type set: "knowledge is power" -Thomas Jefferson | Coffee, Corvettes, Coins & the CCF what could be better?
Valued Member
China
68 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is crazy isn't it? Is there anyone know one with arrows?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1633 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ploopy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
https://www.PCGS.com/coinfacts/coin...-arrows/5492

I don't see anything that screams 'fake' off the bat, but I am not an expert on Seated quarters so let's see what others say. Looks VF details.
Valued Member
Germany
312 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HP2001PH to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks doctored.

(I may be wrong!)
Edited by HP2001PH
09/14/2022 11:52 am
Valued Member
China
68 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why I only see 1873cc no arrows on PCGS?
Valued Member
United States
336 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jakes Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 1873 cc arrows is actually more common then the one without but still a great score if legit
I've only been collecting for a couple years (2017). Favorite Coin's are Standing Liberty quarters, Working on my type set: "knowledge is power" -Thomas Jefferson | Coffee, Corvettes, Coins & the CCF what could be better?
Edited by Jakes Coins
09/14/2022 11:51 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1633 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ploopy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Why I only see 1873cc no arrows on PCGS?

There's a separate section for the Seated quarters with arrows. This coin is under the "Type 6 with motto, arrows at date" section of the PCGS website.
Valued Member
China
68 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Jakes coins thanks! But why I don't see a 1873cc with arrows on Priceguide?
Valued Member
United States
336 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jakes Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im in the same boat as @ploopy, not an expert on these but nothing immediately screamed fake & I would estimate vf details. its too bad for the soldered loop.
Valued Member
China
68 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Ploopy Ok thaks, I will try to look for it again now!
Valued Member
China
68 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Jakes coins It is ok friend you are humble! I have many Seated dime and half dollar with a soldered loop.that is a Chinese hobby in costal cities haha!
Valued Member
China
68 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  12:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok I've found it. It says Est. 50 known
Pillar of the Community
United States
4487 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now, getting the loop expertly removed would be worth investigating. I suspect there is more potential value with it removed than in its current state.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5629 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2022  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got one graded PCGS G-4.
But it looks like I've never taken a picture of it.

Another thing on my "to do" list.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 45 / Views: 3,279Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: