Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Not Special, But Cool.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 672Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
955 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  4:27 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add suipakpaikungfu to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Got these from one of my bank contacts.
Not rare, but hard to find for the age and consecutive #.
Pillar of the Community
United States
955 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add suipakpaikungfu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Series 1990 if the image is too blurry.
Learn More...
United States
118533 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
73559 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unusual find, but not worth putting aside for me.
Edited by Coinfrog
09/29/2022 6:02 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3893 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As more and more Baby Boomers mature, retire and eventually pass away, you're going to see more and old money coming out of their long vacation in safe deposit boxes and home stashes.

Very cool circulation finds.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8626 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fun finds. I miss the older style currency. To me it somehow looked less like play money.
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Download and read: Grading the graders
Costly TPG ineptitude and No FG Kennedy halves
https://ln5.sync.com/dl/7ca91bdd0/w...i3b-rbj9fir2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3775 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fun find!

I too love to find older currency and sequential notes make it all the better.

It's been so long since I made any cash transactions! I'm glad to see someone out there still uses REAL money!
ANA ID: 3203813 - CONECA ID: N-5637

Clothes Dryers are the Coin's natural enemy. NEVER store your coin collection in a dryer. This has been a Yokozuna Public Service Announcement. dryer coin
Valued Member
United States
356 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2022  03:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome finds!
Valued Member
United States
308 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2022  09:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luckyrollers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very cool finds!
Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2022  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add datadragon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find, I rarely see pre 2000 bills much anymore in circulation I happen to look over casually. Paper Money of the United States 22nd edition mentions that a 1990 B (New York) $20 Washington DC has a value of $45 uncirculated CH63, and also a slight value over face of $22.50 even in circulated EF40 condition. Consecutive bills might appeal to some collectors or when offering for sale. With $20s other than star notes, it appears that bills of 1995 and prior start to have some minor value over face even in a quality circulated condition for those that want to hold onto them for collections or value reasons, and those 2013 and back in uncirculated condition may be worth checking.
Edited by datadragon
09/30/2022 6:15 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 672Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: