Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2003 Ten Dollar Bill. Mpls Print

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 568Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
224 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  08:31 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add KerryKz to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just recently been grabbing some paper money on top of my coins. But I really don't know much about what I'm looking for... But I felt like this was a nice bill for the age. I know it's creased and not super valuable.. but just starting to learn. Looking up info on it. I found out this yr from mpls is more collecable. Any info tips. Tricks hints and thoughts appreciated

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
73568 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  08:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Doubt there would be any premium for this, but Steve in Tampa will know for sure.
Valued Member
United States
224 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KerryKz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Steve in Tampa knows all things bills. : ).
Pillar of the Community
United States
3893 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  09:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 2003 $10 DI-A block is most valuable if it was printed in Fort Wort. Yours was printed in Washington DC. There's approximately 4 times more FW notes graded at PMG than DC notes. That, and the condition of your note is less than desirable, especially for a modern $10. Personally, I'd spend it.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17095 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  09:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any premium that it may have is negated by the condition of the bill.
Valued Member
United States
224 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KerryKz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought I9 meant mpls?
Valued Member
United States
224 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  12:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KerryKz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ooo that's the bank that issued. Not where it was printed. I see... Learning. Ty
Pillar of the Community
United States
3893 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The I9 is the designation for the Minneapolis District of the Federal Reserve.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1822 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2022  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Any info tips. Tricks hints and thoughts appreciated

Many sites out there which I have listed a few below:
https://sites.google.com/view/notap...sites-forums

& a good start on the Federal Reserve Banks, serial numbers, etc, can be found below:
https://www.uscurrency.gov/denomina...on%20process.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 568Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: