Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Picture The Poster !

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 998 / Views: 160,117Next Topic
Page: of 67
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
935 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  11:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Me three. Oh no...it's contagious.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
Valued Member
United States
479 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  7:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sidekick-CA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picnic in the park with the doggies

PS: Taken about 15 years ago. Don't go around cameras since I turned into an old guy.
Edited by Sidekick-CA
06/09/2021 7:53 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
23021 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2021  1:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's not old...it's "seasoned".
Pillar of the Community
United States
914 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2021  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
heh... in my case, I could use a little more sugar and a lot less salt...
United States
37 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2022  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chirrrs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock of the Community
United States
12071 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2022  04:02 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great pic, chirrrs. Is that Mount St. Helens behind you?
In Memory of Crazyb0 12-26-1951 to 7-27-2020
In Memory of Tootallious 3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020

Oh that I was where I would be,
Then I would be where I am not,
Here I am where I must be,
Go where I would, I can not.
United States
37 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2022  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chirrrs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is! I've been up to Washington 3 times now, such a great trip every time. I grew up in Texas, moved to California, and then back to Texas now. This was taken right before I moved back, so maybe 4 years ago. I always enjoyed the drive from the Bay Area to Washington, usually taking HWY 1/101 heading up and HWY 5 heading back. Seeing all the trees around St Helens flattened out in a radial pattern as far as the eye can see was pretty incredible. I encourage anyone who hasn't done so to at some point fly out to San Diego, rent a car, and spend a solid week just driving up to Seattle. Better yet, get a passport and finish the drive up in Vancouver!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3235 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2022  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, thought it was time that I showed my face.

I'm the one in the black suit.

This photo was taken a few months back during our senior photo shoot (that's why I was wearing a suit during that day). The people in the photo are my close friend group that I stick with. (Sean, the one making the weird face, decided to make a "silly" expression to mess with us).

We're an odd bunch to say the least.
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
Progress can only be achieved through trial and error. Failure is the greatest teacher.
Page: of 67 Previous TopicReplies: 998 / Views: 160,117Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.32 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: