Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1926-S Buffalo Nickel, Please Grade.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 477Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
18456 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2022  9:05 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I would like some honest opinions on this coin , grade and value . Any chance it could have been cleaned ? if so would you consider it market acceptable ?

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Tony

For Butch & Jim rest in peace .
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10033 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2022  11:42 pm  Show Profile   Check BH1964's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BH1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd call it a VG+. Maybe $50 or so.

Of course it could have been cleaned but it doesn't appear harshly cleaned. So yes, market acceptable.
ANA #R3154474
Pillar of the Community
United States
6677 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2022  01:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VG10 to these old eyes. Nice mid-grade collector coin!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9163 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2022  04:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Certainly appears to have been cleaned at some point.

I don't have enough experience with this series to judge if it remains market acceptable - I know I would take a pass.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
75006 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2022  07:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm at VG-10 on this.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
18456 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2022  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys but I'll let this one slide . Seller wants too much money for it for the grades mentioned here .
Tony

For Butch & Jim rest in peace .
Bedrock of the Community
United States
26118 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2022  11:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Almost 2/3 of a horn. F-12.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
13697 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2022  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
solid VG10. looks all original to me. retail maybe $60
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 477Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: